In Hot Demand and Rising
LEVEL I INFRARED THERMOGRAPHY
4 Day Certification Course
Level 1 Infrared Thermography Course
- Level 1 Infrared Thermography Certification Course is compliant to the American Society of Non-Destructive Testing Recommendations.
- For participants keen on implementing Thermal Inspections on plant facilities, M&E systems, industrial automation and process control systems.
- Individuals seeking a career in Infrared Thermography will benefit from this course.
- Certification Course ensures Qualified Thermographers to perform Thermal Inspections professionally.
Level 1 Infrared Thermography Certification
Participants who have successfully completed all training course requirements will be awarded with IIRT Level 1 Thermographer Certification.
Intensive Practical Workshops
Hands-on Simulated Diagnostics Training
Thermal Imagers Provided
Level 1 Certification Course consists of Instructor-led Informative Analysis and Practical Workshop Trainings.
Syllabus complies to ASNT-SNT-TC-1A recommendations.
Based on the American Society of Non Destructive Testing training program guidelines.
- Ability to operate the thermal camera for predictive and preventive maintenance applications.
- Quality Data Collection, Accurate Temperature Recordings, Measurement Effects using Thermal Imagers.
- Interpretation of Thermograms, making informed decisions using heat transfer concepts to analyse thermal images.
- Avoid costly mistakes – distinguishing between hot spots and reflections.
- Direct vs Indirect readings.
- Qualitative vs Quantitative Thermography.
- Field study and lab diagnostics, Real-World Infrared Simulations.
- Condition Monitoring
- Predictive & Preventive Maintenance
- Private / Commercial Buildings
- Airline Industry
- Manufacturing & Electronics
- Oil & Gas (Oil rigs; Tanks; Vessels)
- Railway, Trains
19 Hours (Training Hours)
11 Hours (Hands-on Practical)
2 Hours (Written Assessment)
MEDIUM OF INSTRUCTION
2. Practical Workshops
3. Group Discussions
MODE OF ASSESSMENT
1. Written Questioning
2. Written Assessment
AVERAGE TRAINER : TRAINEE RATIO
Includes Course Instructions, Course Materials and daily refreshments.
Early Bird Price
Register > 30 days prior to course dates to enjoy the Early Bird Discount.
This course caters to participants interested in providing or engaging Infrared services in any industry. No experience in Infrared Thermography is necessary.
The occupations that this unit would be relevant to include but not limited to:
- Building / Property Managers
- Repair & Maintenance Technicians / Engineers
- M&E Contractors & Consultants
- Insurance / Risk Asset Managers
- Individuals seeking a career in Infrared Technology
Participants should be able to listen, read, speak and write English at a proficiency level equivalent to the Employability Skills (ES) Level 5.
Participants should also be able to manipulate numbers at a proficiency level equivalent to Employability Skills (ES) Level 5.
Final location will be confirmed closer to the training date. Reminder messages will be sent.
Lifelong Learning Insitute
11 Eunos Road 8, #06-01, Singapore 189652
(Next to Paya Lebar Square, near PLM & Singpost Centre)
Paya Lebar MRT Station (3mins)
TRAIN AT YOUR CONVENIENCE
Reach out for customized in-house Infrared Thermography training. Our expert-led sessions are designed to elevate your team’s expertise to new heights.
Here’s what our Participants have to say:
Exceeded ALL my expectations. I’ve been managing a maintenance program at a large facility for the past 8 years and in that time, we have encountered multiple electrical component failure.
IIRT has provided me with EXCEPTIONAL Infrared training. The in-depth theory combined with engaging practical sessions helped me and my team greatly reduce our maintenance downtime.
It is clear that IIRT trainers have perfected their craft in Infrared, making it super EASY for me to perform IR inspections for early detection of electrical faults in my facility. I recommend this course if you’re looking to drastically improve your PM effectiveness.
Arnel Manalang De Guzman
” Trainers are both very competent. Opened my mind to a new level of understanding IR. Training was very informative – I would recommend it to others. ”
“ The visual samples (case studies of thermal imagers) are easy to relate to my field. I highly appreciate the efforts (of the trainers) in making and delivering a high quality training course.”
Glenn F Casio
“ Practical, reliable training at a good pace. ”
“ Very useful – and gives me more confidence for my job. ”
“ Most advantageous course for my career as an Electrical Technician. ”